Charging the Sunu Band
To charge your device, continue with the next steps:
- Find the Micro-USB end of your charging cord and take a few seconds to locate the two bumps you feel on one of the sides; that side shall be facing the closest end of the device.
- Connect that end into the Micro USB port until you feel a click.
- Sunu Band should vibrate after 30 seconds that it’s plugged in.
- The USB-end of your cable works with any electronic power adapter; you may use any power adapter at home.
- Make sure it’s tightly connected when it’s plugged.
- It takes about two hours to get fully charged.
Click here to learn how to Operate Your Device.